View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 02:21 PM   #6
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzwhite View Post
I'd like to find some way to read my library's adobe digital edition pdf ebooks from Overdrive on my Kindle... any way to make that happen?
Thanks
If your library has mobi books there is a non-DRM removing way to get them on your Kindle. If you choose to go the DRM removal route, please make sure you delete the books when their time is up as we don't want to encourage stealing from the Library (not saying that *you* would).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote