The calibre version 0.6.32 has support for Binatone Readme Device, we tested it works
fine. But currently in the calibre it converts to UTF8 text format but this decoding
method has some problem with our device. When we converted some doc from pdf to text format, after loading the book into the device i can see some special characters
appear here and there.
We found that our support the encoding methods like "ISO8859-1" or UTF7 has no any
problems, but to be honest i dont know whether these these two decoding methods
are same or not. Please let me know.
Can you guys please incorporate default decoding to "ISO8859-1" or UTF7 for Binatone
Readme device as a option to change it or it can be default.
Please let me which way is the best one.
Any clarifications required regarding this please get back to us.