Thread: New Guy Here
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:03 PM   #1
prodygi
prodygi began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
New Guy Here

Hey everybody! I got a Sony Reader PRS-505 for christmas this year and, man, am I happy with it! I actually bought it for myself. But, before I bought it I had never seen one except the pictures on the internet. I was worried about spending that much money on it and it being weird to read, or not being able to find books for it, things like that. I'm a BIG reader, I read about all categorys of books (except Romance, and that's because I haven't found one I like yet; I don't like Westerns too much either) and I read a lot. I would rather read a good book than watch TV any day!

I must say, I am extremely happy with my reader. I bought a 2GB SD card and I've used about half the available memory on the Reader, and probably only 5%, if that much, on the SD card and already have 405 books on it! That is amazing to me. I went to the free classics at the Google Books section of the Reader Store and downloaded everything I could think of! Just went to town.

But hey, it's nice to find a pretty good site like this and I hope to have a good time here.

If anybody knows of any good places to get books from (I don't have much money so I'm always looking for the free ones!), or suggestions and recomendations for good books, by all means, please let me know!

OK, thanks and goodbye for now!
prodygi is offline   Reply With Quote