Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 03:56 PM   #2003
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I must be in sloooow mode today. What on earth is being displayed in Zee's current avatar?
There are over 2000 posts in this thread, Deb. Ya think I'm gonna go looking for the answer?!

Actually, I have a vague recollection that it might be an actual photo of the Queen herself taken in her ever-so-slightly-younger days. Either that or it's a drawing of the pony she hopes to win once she hits her karma goal of 100,000.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote