View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 12:36 PM   #59
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Long ago and far away, I mentioned I'd had another short story accepted...well, the date got changed from August to Oct...to...? As happens in the world of publishing, sometimes editors disappear or don't update their site for long periods (especially true in the short story market). At any rate, I'm guessing that the story wont' be published after all since I have not heard from the editor in...oh, three months or so.

I've contacted the publisher to try and either free the story for publication elsewhere or...get a possible publication date. I just wanted to let people know since I tooted about the story.

In the meantime, I'm busy at work on the second in the Sedona series...

Happy New Year everyone!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote