View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 07:55 AM   #14
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Actually, yes, I have been feeling guilty - not too guilty, as I needed a little more fiction in my life, but guilty nonetheless! Since I've had my reader I been reading a lot more fiction and a lot less non-fiction. The non-fiction books that I read are generally concerned with linguistics, but I also like to read biographies, books about mythology, books about various religions that I would like to learn more about, books about food (not limited only to recipes) and ancient history. I just picked up a book called "A History of Celibacy" from the library which looks interesting (my husband rolled his eyes when he saw me pick that one up!).
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote