View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 06:37 PM   #37
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
I do hope that situation don't repeat itself.

Well, amazon won't get far until they move seriously on the international plan (That is, provide us with books from our own publishers, and add ePub support)
This has as much to do with international publishers getting on board. I'm starting to suspect that some international publishers are treating Amazon's forays into their markets with a certain amount of reluctance and suspicion, as they fear a loss of control in pricing and timing of releases. I'm sure Amazon would be happy to sell you whatever books you would like, whether the publishers want to do so through Amazon remains to be seen.
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote