View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 06:16 AM   #2
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottW75 View Post
Hi

Long time lurker of this forum and im just about to pickup my PRS-300 today so i thought i'd register.

Just wondered if anyone had used paypal and bought ebooks from barnes and noble when they live in the UK?

I understand this will require the account address to be entered as somewhere in the US.

The new books on barnes and noble seem to mostly be $9.99, But on fictionwise for example they are $17.

So, Has anyone done this or is it impossible?
I live in Sweden, and I tried. I got an account. But they don't accept paypal, since they insisted I add a credit card. So I doubt I'll use it
Otherwise, checkout booksonboard.co.uk, or Omnilit. There are some geographical restrictions at Omnilit, though.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote