View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
Hello from the Gulf of Mexico

Well, the northern edge of it. Not too far from Biloxi, although I am a Texan. I kinda miss the chirp chirp of the crickets under the streetlights and the wide open spaces.

I evacuated just before Katrina hit, I took pictures March, 2009 to show improvements in the area since then. http://www.drivein-jim.net/katrina01.html for those interested. leads to 10 other pages for a total of 11 pages. I kept the number of pictures on each page to just a few so they load faster.

I am a computer tech for the past 25 years. I play Everquest in my spare time.

Last edited by Joebill; 01-09-2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: typos
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote