View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 12:14 PM   #31
MichaelFStewart
Where tech and story meet
MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I wasn't disappointed with the ending as some of you seem to be.

First of all, I thoroughly enjoyed Under the Dome. I did however think it could be 200 pages shorter. I started skimming after page 350 and things picked up again around 500.

I wonder what it is like to be the editor for King. I'd be scared to touch anything. I highly recommend it. It is, as others have stated, vintage King. I think my favorite is still Salem's Lot (but then maybe that's why I wish UtD was shorter!).
MichaelFStewart is offline   Reply With Quote