View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 03:16 PM   #14
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad mini, HP Touchpad, Aura HD
I've gotten rashes - bad rashes, on my face - from old books on several occasions. (I have very sensitive skin, I get rashes from ANYTHING (perfume, deodorant, scented soap, creme, makeup, certain foods, cats...) so that's no surprise, but still.

I always did like the smell of a new book, but nothing beats how comfortable one-handed reading with my reader is.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote