View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 02:08 PM   #12
Ralph Sir Edward
Gentleman & Cynic
Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook/Openinkpot, CYbook 3rd gen awaiting RTF software upgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Has anyone does a study to find out just how bad for you the smell of books will harm you? Might as well, seems everything else is bad for you.
All I can say is that I had to get rid of (and replace) 2 reference books because every time I used them for more that a few minutes, I got bronchitis. There were obviously some bad microbes in those books....

As to worn old friends, I'd like to think I gave them the gift of digital immortality...
Ralph Sir Edward is offline   Reply With Quote