View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
LJL
Enthusiast
LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
Hello Mobile Readers -

Free Books!

I raised the price of On the Origins of Joy Boy's Chasm , but I just moved it back to 99 cents because I love Kindle owners! -- if you purchased at the $1.99 price, please send me a message at my blog email address with your receipt, and I will send you a free, signed copy of the paperback.

For those who ordered (or order) the paperback edition during the month of January, send a copy of your receipt to my blog email address and I will send you another (signed edition) of the book for free to keep for yourself or to pass along as a gift.

And for the first 20 Kindle readers who purchased (or purchase) the book at 99 cents and send me their receipt at my blog email address, I will send you also a free, signed copy of the book!

Thank you for your continued support!

"Wildly entertaining."

"An infectious romp guaranteed to entertain."

www.LiamJamesLeaven.com
www.theHumorBooksblog.blogspot.com
LJL is offline   Reply With Quote