View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 12:37 PM   #15
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear DojoPat:

I work for Astak so I am biased and cannot say anything negative about other devices. However, the Cool-er was a Netronix product and was lacking the Epson Controller and 8 level grey scale and Adobe Digital Editions DRM, and a few other important improvements. The Astak Mentor Lite (www.astak.com) is the second generation device and has these improvements.
You are wrong, the Cool-er is an EB600EM that USE the S1D13521 display controler.

By the way, I was always thinking that astak was only a jinke reseller that only paint the astak logo on top of the Jinke devices...

(ie like Cooler where hardware, cases and software are Netronix, All Astak Mentor are simple Netronix Software + Hardware + Case with astak logo, and Astak EZReader are simple Jinke cases, hardware and software with Astak logo on it, whatever RobertB can say)

Last edited by Godzil; 01-07-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote