View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 11:01 PM   #19
IndecisiveMe
Addict
IndecisiveMe doesn't litterIndecisiveMe doesn't litter

Device: Pocketbook 360, Sony PRS-T1
Just regarding Twilighted.net, they DO have a print function, but you need to click through to the Table of Contents for each story to find it. It took me months to find it and I HATE the black background!

On any story, in any chapter click the "Table of Contents" link at the top right hand side of your screen (near the review count). The next screen has a little white printer icon in the top right hand corner next to the stars rating. When you click that it opens a new tab with the whole story in printer format (with a white background!) This is how I've been reading from Twilighted for nearly a year now.

I'm not sure if that's going to help you get it to your iPhone, but I'd love that answer, because I'm considering buying one, and if I can get fanfiction on it properly and not have to scroll all over the place like I did when I tried on my husband's iPhone, then I'll be a happy camper.

I'm in Australia and there doesn't seem to be a lot of choice in ebook readers and they are expensive, so I think I'm going to try the iPhone first. I had my eye on the PocketBook 360, but it's not available here.

Subbing this thread in case you find a way to get Twilighted on the iPhone!
IndecisiveMe is offline   Reply With Quote