Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 10:08 AM   #16
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
B&N via their wireless. I'll let you know how the formatting came out as I get a bit further into it.

Interestingly, when I put "Boomerang" into the B&N search engine, it returned no results. It was only after I entered "Alan Hutcheson" that Boomerang came up.
The search issue seems to be a common one with B&N's ebooks especially since they have greatly expanded their available titles in a very short period of time. I imagine they are still playing catch-up. Thanks for pursuing the search!

Alan
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote