View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 07:05 AM   #2
orwell2k
Addict
orwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheese

Device: PocketBook 360, BeBook (Hanlin V3), iRex DR1000S, iPad
Fictionwise came through and provided me with the correct (i.e. complete) eBook of "The price of Love and other stories" by Peter Robinson. Great customer service Fictionwise!

This eBook is still advertised as only $1.99 on fictionwise:

http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b9...ter-Robinson/?

As they don't seem to be in any hurry to correct the info on the page above (still whole book for $1.99, based on the description), I would encourage interested readers to take advantage of this error. Based on my experience, you can order the eBook and you will get a download link for just the single story. Then write to fictionwise and tell them it is the wrong book based on the info in the eBook page (link above - I printed a PDF of the page just in case they changed it later). Then they will send you the link for the full eBook as that is what is advertised.

Enjoy!
orwell2k is offline   Reply With Quote