View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 06:00 AM   #3
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
You can get round it by only checking out either .epubs or .pdfs which is a bit of a pain but I find this easier by making extensive use of my overdrive library wishlist which shows which format books are in. I build up a long wishlist of books I want to read and then make sure I choose either 2 epubs or 2 pdfs at a time (my 3rd choice is always an audiobook) so there are no conflicts.

I don't think there is much you can do about it just a known bug unfortunately.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote