View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 04:23 AM   #11
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
LDBoblo:

I think the one hand v. two hand thing is going to depend on balance and there the center of gravity is on the device. If the thing is bottom heavy with all the weight centered behind the LCD then, yup, awkward for sure but if they were able to distribute the weight using the guts inclusing the battery then one might not notice any difference at all. I think this is one of those, only time and handling the reader will tell for certain.
What I meant by two-handed was that the forward-back buttons are not on the same side. To use the page-back button, you need to use your left hand. This is quite unlike many devices which give both forward and backwards navigation on one side.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote