View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 01:59 AM   #5
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordbergui View Post
Hello, i'm a new user of this forum. I life in Barcelona, Spain and my english is not very correct, i'm sorry.
It can not be as bad as mi español. Welcome to MobileRead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Bienvenido a MR, Lordbergui.

Este foro tiene muchos miembros que hablan Inglés como segunda lengua (o tercera). Por favor, pregunte si necesita ayuda y un miembro del foro tratará de ayudar o dar un vínculo (link?) a información adicional. ...
I'm amazed. I actually understood most of that message without having to rely on the translation. I suppose College did teach me some Spanish, even though I have absolutely no natural knack for languages other than English.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote