View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:21 AM   #9
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
LDBoblo:

I think the one hand v. two hand thing is going to depend on balance and there the center of gravity is on the device. If the thing is bottom heavy with all the weight centered behind the LCD then, yup, awkward for sure but if they were able to distribute the weight using the guts inclusing the battery then one might not notice any difference at all. I think this is one of those, only time and handling the reader will tell for certain.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote