View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 08:33 AM   #2
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I think it would be a great replacement for my netbook, if the battery life is comparable to my ipod Touch or better. But then again, I pretty much use my netbook solely as a glorified jukebox/YouTube player when I am teaching, so I am not a high-end user. I don't always have access to a plug to plug the netbook in, and it would be great to just be able to whip out a tablet and away I go---all day long. But I suspect the price point will not be within my means if that is all I'm going to use it for, and if it doesn't play Powerpoint shows, it will not be versatile enough as a teaching tool for me the way the netbook, in spite of its annoying need to be plugged in, is.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote