View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #8
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Best cover EVER !

I like that Hard Cover for the PRS 900. It totally protects the eReader from any damage. It is a cushioned case which can be opened by zipper for reading and has elastic restraints so it doesn't fall out. The standard soft cover must be removed to use the Hard Cover.

The only problem is that one cannot reach the power button. The simple work around is to turn off Power Management and leave the unit on all the time when away from the house where I read with a PC.

When home I just shut down the unit and it uses NO power. While away from the house, it uses minimal power except if turning pages.

I would never go back to a standard cover once getting used to this Hard Cover with cushions.

Last edited by sirmaru; 01-04-2010 at 04:58 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote