View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:53 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofbal14 View Post
Can someone please explain this whole process to me? I am new to the ebookwise and I was wondering if I can buy books in other formats ~ convert them to imp files for my ebook wise ~ and then upload them to my ebook reader.

Thanks so much for your help in advance.
I would suggest you start with our wiki IMP_software. How you convert depends a great deal on what format you start with. There are wiki articles on the two most important IMP publishing tools, GEB Librarian which is available from eBookwise under the name eBookwise Librarian and the second is eBook Publisher which is a free download which includes a good RB to IMP converter and a publisher application that can make very professional IMP files from HTML sources.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote