View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:53 AM   #1
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
If you like Audiobooks get a NEW Kindle 2 for $159

I just ran across this on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...d_i=1000013251

If you sign up for a year of Audible's $14.95/1-credit per month plan they give you a $100 discount code letting you choose the qualifying device you want to apply the credit toward. If the device costs less than $100 then it's free.

We did something similar earlier this year and got an Nano for pretty much nothing, it was a 2-book per month deal paid all at once rather than this monthly deal...

Well, it seems the K2 as well as the DX qualify as they both play Audible files. If you already have an Audible ready player and like audiobooks as well as reading, this is a no brainer plan...you can also get an iPod Touch for $100 off as well. Just read the link above for the details.

A nice way to save on the reader if you are likely to have bought audiobooks over the course of the year anyway...

From the info I read this deal expires on 01/31/2010....I am thinking of a Creative Fuze 8GB player as I don't want a new Kindle and that device ends up being free ...could sell it though and buy something else.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote