View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 06:32 AM   #4
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle DXi, Kindle 3, iPad and iPhone 4
Since Bookeen published their dual firmware (forcing us to choose between mobi and epub), I've been torn. I've bought many books in mobipocket format, it looks like a huge inconvinience to update my device to ePub and loose all those books (or having to convert them, but most have DRM).

I guess we have to clean the slate sometime to start something good from the ground up. Maybe when I buy a second ereader that won't be an issue.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote