Originally Posted by HarryT
I've found sometimes that there are some titles that just don't show up in the TOC. The only way to fix it seems to be to delete the title - and any blank lines above and below it - and re-type it. I suspect they are places where the XML source has become slightly "corrupted" so BD isn't recognising it properly as a title. It's happened to me a few times.
I found the problem. The problem was that I had ToC set to short on LRF generation. So it seemed to have skipped a few entries. I set it to Long and t seems to work.
So here is the new 2.1 edition complete with HTML0 code. I hope everyone enjoys this and please get the new version as it seems to be fixed now. Plus on Small the ToC in the book itself does not wrap.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.
To report a copyright violation you can contact us here