View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 07:15 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 1, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by godel10
Hi,

I am the owner of a Sony Librie, and I wonder if anyone has tried to use libprs500 with it.

I am thinking that perhaps it is possible to use liprs500 only with a memory stick card (this will be OK to me), but up to now I have not been able to find any information about this topic. Does anybody know? If yes, what should I do to change the standard configuration of libprs500?

Thanks
Libprs500 was designed for use with the Sony Reader, not the Libre. So if it's installed properly and works with a Reader and not the Libre, then it won't ever work with the Libre as the chances are the Libre is different enough to not work the same and thus, you are well and truly out of luck.

Jon
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote