Thread: PRS-600 Need more free ebooks sites
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm running Sony ebook Store 3.1 (Sony's ebook software). When I click on the ebook store, it takes me to the ebook store homepage which has a section on the right that says "Unearth a classic." Once I log in, there is a bunch of ebooks that pop up. The description says "Choose from over 500,00 free public domain titles." I think that's what you are looking for?

Also, on the bottom of the homepage, it shows a Library Finder. I believe that allows you to find libraries in your area from which you can borrow ebooks from if you have a library card with them.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote