View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 12:28 PM   #19
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2, Colour
I finished reading Under the Dome and I couldn't help being reminded of an old movie/tv show I saw a long time ago in the 1980s.

It might be coming out of left field a bit, and I can't recall the title, but here's what I remember :

One day, a family wakes up in their home only to find that the door and windows are blocked by a mysterious dark grey wall... They tried to get out, can't... I remember at one point something oozing out of the fireplace and it all turned out that this house was just a sophisticated toy house of some future kid that had been hidden inside a furnace or something..

Can't quite remember if it was a movie or a tv show episode, but while the scope of the story isn't the same, I thought the premise a little similar, anyone knows that one?
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote