View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 02:32 PM   #7
Libretecario
Junior Member
Libretecario began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Nov 2009
Device: none
Hi, I tried compililing Sigil 0.1.8 from source but an error appeared which stopped the process.
I'll post that part here:
Quote:
$HOME/Sigil-0.1.8-Code/src/Sigil/MainWindow.cpp: In member function ‘void MainWindow:ecreaseIndent()’:
$HOME/Sigil-0.1.8-Code/src/Sigil/MainWindow.cpp:684: error: ‘Outdent’ is not a member of ‘QWebPage’
$HOME/Sigil-0.1.8-Code/src/Sigil/MainWindow.cpp: In member function ‘void MainWindow::IncreaseIndent()’:
$HOME/Sigil-0.1.8-Code/src/Sigil/MainWindow.cpp:691: error: ‘Indent’ is not a member of ‘QWebPage’
$HOME/Sigil-0.1.8-Code/src/Sigil/MainWindow.cpp: In member function ‘void MainWindow::RemoveFormatting()’:
$HOME/Sigil-0.1.8-Code/src/Sigil/MainWindow.cpp:698: error: ‘RemoveFormat’ is not a member of ‘QWebPage’
make[2]: *** [src/Sigil/CMakeFiles/sigil.dir/MainWindow.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/Sigil/CMakeFiles/sigil.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
I'm using Kubuntu 9.10 and Qt 4.5.2 . I've followed the instructions provided in the BuildingFromSource page from the wiki and I've used the same settings to compile previous versions without a problem. Thank you very much for reading this and for your work in Sigil, which I think is great.
Libretecario is offline   Reply With Quote