View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 05:51 AM   #11
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Like everything else in the game, Troy, from acquisition editing through to actual reading, subjectivity rules. But careful reading of a soundly thought out review -- pro or con -- can provide a rough guide and help whittle down the huge field of reading options. Like LatinandGreek, for instance, I've often bought a book based on my disagreement with negative aspects in a review -- "too much historical detail", "too much time is spent developing minor characters" ... thanks a lot, reviewer; that's one for me. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote