View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 02:31 PM   #3
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
One excellent and VERY thorough review!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden View Post
http://www.raiden.net/articles/revie...asy_reader_pro

Thought you guys might be interested in this. I just posted this review today.
Dear Lord:

WOW!! Astak thanks you!! You are a hell of a great writer and I am a proof reader and find myself always looking for grammatical errors. You have a flare for writing and your review is staggering in the depth it goes!! I would recommend putting this as a STICKY with all haste!! The main benefit of this review is to those thinking about buying and those who just got it. SO... it is important to make it a STICKY to greet those people!!

Yes, you can play MP3 and read at the same time. Start the music first and then go to the main menu to choose your book to read! We just did a firmware upgrade for the Pocket PRO (www.theEZreader.com under "support") that turns the scroll wheel into a volume control when you play music and are reading!!

You did leave out that the Pocket PRO has a User-Replaceable Rechargeable battery and you can buy spare batteries on our website so you can always pop in a fresh spare on a long trip! I think we can all forgive the one slight thing missed!!

Please make this a STICKY!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote