I would like to try writing with someone else in 2010. I can offer my experience in dealing with the normal writing and partnership related problems such as:
1. Weak opening hooks.
2. Overuse of adjectives and adverbs
3. Flat or forced metaphors and similes
4. Melodramatic, common place, or confusing dialog
5. Undeveloped characterizations and lifeless settings
6. Unoriginal plot and characters
7. Lack of plot progression and uneven pacing.
Uneven pacing, unity of voice, division of work, are all prevalent problems among writing teams.
If you are interested in exploring several techniques that can be employed to make a writing partnership work, then please let me know.
Marcos Miguel Abreu
Author and Abstract Painter
Visit my Blog: http://marcosmiguelabreu.blogspot.com/
Sample or Purchase "Preservation": http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/7540/