View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 02:14 AM   #110
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White
The thing is, I've been freely using any pics I find on the net as Illustrations in my books. (I'd never put innapropriate ones in) Since we are uploading the books here for all to use, are there any copyright issues with doing this?
If the illustrations are from out-of-copyright editions of the book, there shouldn't be any issues (eg the "Phiz" illustrations of Dickens). If the illustrations are from modern editions, then one should ideally ask permission or, at the very least, acknowledge the source!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote