The changelog for the 0.1.7 release follows:
Sigil v0.1.7 2009.12.28.
- minor aesthetic toolbar fixes for Mac
- fixed an issue with " " in headings not being converted to a space in the TOC (issue #215)
- minor aesthetic changes to the line number area in Code View
- fixed an issue with "Insert Image" not working if the Book View doesn't have focus (issue #204)
- the "Add metadata property" dialogs in the Meta Editor now remember their size, position
and splitter bar position
- Sigil now loads HTML metadata when importing if metadata conforms to Dublin Core;
code contribution from Kevin Hendricks (issue #160)
- fixed an issue with loading TXT files with unescaped character entity references (issue #202)
- fixed an issue with headings not being centered after View switches (issue #200)
- fixed an issue with files with uppercase extensions being loaded incorrectly
- fixed an issue with loading TXT files with Mac-style (CR) line endings (issue #170)
- fixed an issue with loading UTF-16 encoded files that used Windows style (CRLF) line endings
- Sigil should now detect UTF-8 encoded HTML files even when they don't specify that they
are UTF-8 encoded, and HTML files that use the XML "encoding" attribute (for any encoding)
- fixed a rare issue with false spaces being inserted into words during import (issue #139)
- the Views can now be scrolled by one line up/down by pressing CTRL+Up/Down (issue #72)
- the About dialog now links to the online version of the GPLv3
- made viewport switching more robust; the rare crashes should now become much rarer
This is a bugfix release for the 0.1.x branch. The new XHTML DC feature was a code contribution from Kevin Hendricks. You can see a discussion about this feature (and possible further refinements) here
Development of the 0.2.x branch is ongoing.
Further releases in the 0.1.x branch are possible, depending on the amount and severity of bug reports and the time it takes to release 0.2.0.