View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 07:43 AM   #10
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
I don't mind OCRing the pages. Using the Omnipage software I was able to find and repair several errors. My biggest problem is in saving the file. With the version of Omnipage that I have (very limited) I cannot save it as an html file. If I save it as a doc or rtf file and then open it in Word, the software has placed each page of text into individual textboxes. I don't know what to do with it at the point. If I try to save the file as an html, it removes all the formatting and it ends up looking like a txt file. Any suggestions?
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote