View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 02:44 AM   #23
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Oh, no doubt html2lrf is appropriate for use with ConvertLit. However, I often add features to pielrf that I personally find a need for -- this one came after I downlaoded a book from Fictionwise, and I ran ConvertLit on it. If the feature is uselful for me, I figure other users might want it too.

html2lrf and libprs500, are very well-represented on the forum, so I'm betting most people here know about them -- ConvertLit users in particular.

But variety is the spice of life, and there may be some users out there who would benefit from this feature in pielrf -- I sure did! -- so here it is.

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote