View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #87
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
I've had my e-reader for about 1.5 years now and what I've found interesting is that the reactions to it have changed from a general question, "What is that?" to "Is that a Kindle or a Sony, and do you like it?". Clearly awareness of the product in the marketplace is much greater now than it was then.

Even when it disrupts my reading pleasure, I'm always happy to stop and answer questions. I was once a Gemstar owner so I've seen what happens when the market doesn't grow. I want to do my part to encourage people to adopt e-readers.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote