View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 03:05 PM   #3
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
An update: I've managed to get the OCR software that came with the scanner to work fairly well. I plan to save it to MS Word as both a doc and html file. I've been looking at the Book Creator template that's here at MR and the Book Designer software that's also available here. I have not been able to successful install the Book Designer app but really haven't filled with it since I am concentrating on getting the scanned file OCRed.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote