View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 06:40 PM   #8
rogue_ronin
Banned
rogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nokia 770 (fbreader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I will test Sigil.

Yes, I cal also unzip the ePub, modify it in Emacs, and zip it together again. But that is kind of primitive when you can have a clever script that do all the things automatically.
Yeah, you're looking to make it easier -- that's what computers are supposed to do!

You might have to make a fairly smart script, one that can check for various values that you discover, as most CSS are going to be different from one another in layout.

Or, you might be able to create a "generic" CSS that you like and simply substitute the entire file. Depends on how the XHTML is structured, of course.

Or, just add your preferences to the end of the existing CSS file. The rules are processed such that the last read rules are dominant, I think.

m a r
rogue_ronin is offline   Reply With Quote