Straight from the SonyStyle website
* DRM Text : ePub (Adobe DRM protected), PDF (Adobe DRM protected)
* Image : JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
* Unsecured Audio : MP3 (Non encrypted), AAC (Non encrypted)
* Unsecured Text : ePub, PDF, TXT, RTF, Micrsoft® Word, (Conversion to the Reader requires Word installed on your PC)
From what I can tell the 'special' directories are as follows:
\Documents (Had the PDF manual inside of it)
\database\media\audio (Had some example MP3s inside of it)
\database\media\books (Had some example EPUB format ebooks inside of it)
\database\media\images (Images go here)
\database\media\notepads (Contains any created notepad notes)
On the external media (AKA the SDCard and ProDUO card it seems to look like this:
The only difference is the introduction of the Sony Reader folder as the base. The device seems also to autodetect any images regardless of where they are on the SDCard/ProDUO.
When connected VIA USB, There are 4 drives added:
(1) One is a read only drive ~10megs that contains the Sony Reader Library software downloader
(2) Another is the internal memory ~1.7gigs that is the default file storage
The are two are respectively the (3) SDCard slot and the (4) ProDUO slot
Also attached is the debug output. Thanks in advance for replies.
EDIT: Forgot to mention; I am running Windows 7 x64.
EDIT2: The screen resolution is 600(w) x 1024(h) as for the DPI, I can not find it anywhere >>.