Thread: Opus Opus Boot time
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Opus Boot time

Had some time to spare so I got out the old stopwatch and did a test on the boot time for the Opus using the new version 2 firmware.

The time it takes from pressing the power button to displaying the library for my device is 14 secs. Pretty speedy!

I should have done the test using the 1.9 firmware as well to be able to compare, but I didn't think of it before the update.

Anyone with the 1.9 firmware willing to give it a go?
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote