View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 05:31 AM   #6
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramjet1953 View Post
I have also noticed that if I am editing an imported ePub file and I delete a space between sentences it often changes the font of the sentence after the deleted space????
You probably had a span tag (with styles applied) wrapped around that sentence, and now you've merged the other sentence into that span tag. Naturally, the other sentence now has those same styles too.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote