View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 11:50 AM   #3
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
I think the biggest problem they're going to have it living up to the hype over the last 9 months. If it doesn't do everything that everyone has already said it was going to do then people will be disappointed. On the other hand it is Apple, so it will be cool if nothing else

I'm very interested in seeing this mythical device. I bet it is going to be seen next month because after tomorrow the elves will have some free time to work on it, then they just have to line up the unicorns to deliver it
Don't forget the incredible hype over the iPhone, both before it was announced, and then in the 6 months before it shipped. I think they ended up ok anyways
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote