View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 11:37 AM   #79
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
One thing that always bothers me when people ask about my kindle is that when I tell them how much the Kindle costs, they go, "Are the books free afterward?"

Me; ...

Since when are books ever free? In fact, the only place (aside from the library and that doesn't really count owing to taxes and all) I've ever gotten free books is ON the Kindle.
It's just like a game system; you have to buy the system to play the games on, then you have to buy the games.

Except with this game system, the games are a lot cheaper and have other benefits that dead tree books don't have.

A book is a book and it has to be paid for, I really don't see why people would think otherwise.

Last edited by Anarel; 12-24-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote