View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 09:20 AM   #3
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
A NICE and very interesting step forward, but I already get 365+ puzzles/year from the NYT for $40/yr and the Puzux looks to run about $73/yr based on 5-puzzles per "book". So, for now I will just stick to "solving" (and I use that word very loosely...heh heh.. ) the NYT puzzles on my Clie or N800 for almost half the price per year.

And with that annual Premium Crossword subscription you get access to over 5,000 puzzles. So all ya need do is download the whole archive (sadly one puzzle at a time...d'oh!!) for nearly the past 10yrs+ resulting in enough puzzles to last the rest of your life and beyond. After that eh, renew or not, I mean it's not like ya don't have enough puzzles using this method. I don't care about the puzzles all being current (helps the memory to work decade old puzzles usually with clues about current events for the time)...all that matters is Will Shortz is an evil, evil man!!

BTW, I have read rumblings of another device maker might be working on adding a crossword puzzle app to their device...only I sense theirs is going to support the NYT .PUZ (Across Lite) format puzzles.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote