View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #75
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad mini, HP Touchpad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-reader View Post
I second your list. If I may add:

K - For someone who moves frequently, no more hiring trucks only to move my books around. No more paying for storage (I have done this, couldn't part with my collection - ended up donating it to the local library in the end). No more paying excess luggage fees just because I need to have 10 books with me.

It's just easier, really.
I'd like to add no more paying hundreds and even thousands of dollars for public domain books! English lit (or any sort of lit) students on a tight budget probably appreciate this the most.

also: no more expensive shipping fees for people who live in places where the books they want aren't as readily available.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote