View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 08:44 PM   #4
dhbailey
Guru
dhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enough

Device: HP iPAQ211 / PRS 500, 700 and 505
It's available for download from PG Australia along with 11 others. I have it downloaded on my computer, although I believe these are still copyrighted in the U.S. I read it in a dead-tree version about 5 years ago. At least PG doesn't have them, and I believe they were written in the later 1930s, which would make them copyrighted still in the U.S.

When I said "ready to go" all I'm doing with the PG books is running them through a free application I downloaded from the bbeb group at yahoogroups, which strips out all the extraneous hard returns but leaves the paragraphs as they are, making the book flow very nicely on the reader. I'm not formatting them or anything or making tables of contents or any of the other fancy stuff that the fine folks uploading these books do because I don't have the time.
dhbailey is offline   Reply With Quote