View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 05:30 PM   #23
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Sorry to bring back up an old thread but I couldn't find a newer one. I do not own a Kindle but was wondering if it's now possible to buy a kindle book through the newly available kindle books for PC's software offered by Amazon and then stripping the DRM?

I think previously, I had to either own a Kindle or a hacked iphone/itouch to purchase a kindle book and to remove the DRM. I know this forum doesn't allow for step by step instructions for removing DRM, but any help within the rules of the forums will be greatly appreciated.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote